Saturday, September 22, 2012

Why I liked House At the End of the Street

Here's why I liked hashtag HATES.

I got to the end of the movie and I was like, "W T Crap just happened."

Honestly, the getting there was a lil slow and nothing about this movie was scary. I LIVE for scary movies. I think I have scary-movie-blood running through my veins. I don't even think that makes sense, but if it did, I would have scary-movie-blood running through my veins.

You know, I always get nervous posting these reviews because people are going to go see these movies after they read my reviews and be like, "Well JUSTIN said it was good!"

PLEASE. I just go to the movies cuz I'm obsessed and I have some WEIRD tastes people. Get used to it. I got a whole blog you can scroll through and see what I like and what I don't like.

Pretty much, I just like everything.

House at the End of the Street (which by the way is getting really annoying to type the whole title out) was pretty much a trippy, long version of Law and Order minus the cops and courtroom. So honestly, I have no idea how it relates to Law and Order, but it just felt to me like a long episode of that.

For me this movie was just pretty creative. It had lots of those twists, like whoaaaa, that made it worth it for me. So I was pleased.

I still don't get scared in movies though. Seriously, nothing scares me....(except for a haunted house...that's like living a scary movie and there's no way I would ever walk through one of those).

I pretty much just wanted to write this to present a counter viewpoint to the stupid people who said "This was the dumbest movie everrrrrrrrrrr." I seriously wanna talk to those people in the and say "Dude, you go write a movie like that!" (Seems like I did just that by writing it in this post).

Be happy. Go see a movie.

Happy Weekending.


1 comment:

  1. remember that time when we were going to see a movie, and you tried to convince me that we were going to a haunted house? rude.

    ReplyDelete