Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Roommate

0
pic here
I usually watch movies for you guys.  I know that you stay awake late into the night, refreshing your web browser just hoping, praying that I have posted something new and exciting and entertaining.  For that, I thank you.  I will continue to go to movies to please my hundreds of fans around the world.

January didn’t have any good movies.

February is looking a little more promising.  This last weekend I was seriously dying because I have not been to the movies in such a long time. Ok, it’s probably been three weeks. But movies are my water. Without movies, what would life be worth living for? Oh, silly me, if there were no movies, there would always be TV. Ok. Cool.

So.

I saw The Roommate.  I’m just gonna pretend like I didn’t see this movie.

But seriously the only reason I watched this movie is because my sister is moving away for college next semester and I wanted to see a worst-case scenario situation that she could encounter.
pic here

Lex, go see this movie. You will never move out.


I love scary movies. However, this was such a poor excuse for a scary movie.  It felt like a made-for-TV movie.  I mean, I’ve seen some good made-for-TV movies, but this was even worse than that.  I just didn’t see how it was even eligible to be put up on the big screen.  I mean, I could make a movie better than The Roommate.  Heck, they will probably be putting up Justin Bieber movies soon. That’ll be the day.



This was one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen.  The only entertaining part was thinking of my past and current roommates and trying to figure out which ones were maybe psychopaths.  I think I have had a good group of roommates so far.  Except for that one…. just kidding roommate who is reading this post right now. You are cool.

pic here
Just don’t go see this movie. It’s not worth the time or energy.  Psycho roommate moves in with normal roommate. You know the rest.

Lame.








And no I didn't forget my "cool" rating system. I purposely left it out cuz I'm not gonna waste my time being creative when these filmmakers didn't have to be creative with their stupid movie.


2 comments:

  1. i have some psycho roommates. i think you know of whom i speak. does this movie portray them in any way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog! Did a BYU Student really misspell this title????? It must have been 2am???

    ReplyDelete